Eight years ago today my M/M/F romance novel, Something More was released at Loose Id. Although Something More was the third novel I penned, it was the first to be released to the public. It’s crazy to think I’ve been a published author for eight years and a serious writer for over a decade now. Time flies when you’re doing something you love.
Hi Everyone. This week the Tuesday 10 is a list of the top 10 romance novel plots.
1. Friends to lovers
2. Soul mate/fate love
3. Love triangles
4. Second chances/Reunited lovers
5. Secret romance
6. First love
7. Strong hero/heroine
8. Secret Babies
9. Irresistible billionaire/millionaires
10. Sassy heroine
This week the Tuesday 10 is all about the pros and cons of self-publishing. I’ve listed five of each. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments.
1. You control price and cover
2. Publication is almost instant
3. Easy to implement changes
4. Without a publisher serving as a middle man, you get to keep all the profits
5. Retaining complete creative control of the project
1. You’re responsible for professional editing, formatting, and cover art
2. Greater potential to cut corners and publish substandard books
3. All the upfront costs and financial risk belong to the author
4. If you publish in print, it’s almost impossible to get copies in book stores
5. You’re on your own with legal matters if you should be unfortunate enough to have your work pirated or plagiarized
This week’s list is all about the P spot – or the prostate.
1. Magic button
2. Hot button
3. P spot
4. Special spot
5. Hot spot
6. Sweet spot
7. Happy spot
8. Magic spot
9. Pleasure knot
10. Pleasure center
Sorry guys. I couldn’t resist continuing this one…
Ten More Synonyms For Penis
This week we’re visiting the opposite end of the spectrum.
Ten Synonyms For Vagina
10. Nether Lips
Hi guys! I’m starting up a new series of posts called Tuesday 10. Every Tuesday I’ll post another list. Sometimes it’ll be writing related, like this week, and sometimes it’ll be completely random and weird. Just like my thought process. Visit me every week to find out which it’ll be. 😀
Ten Synonyms For Penis:
1. Cock (probably my favorite and most used)
Want the latest news delivered straight to your inbox?
Thank you! You have successfully subscribed to Amanda Young's newsletter.